This tutorial should get you up and running recording your own videos on your iPhone or iPad. If you upload them to Youtube, tag them with Hiber and Hiberworld and let us know. We love to feature community videos on the Official Hiberworld Youtube channel!
- Open up Settings
- Tap “Control Center”
- Scroll down and press the green + button next to “Screen Recording.”
- Open the Hiber app or open up a browser and go to: Hiberworld.com
- Bring up the Control Center menu by:
- Swiping Up if you have iPhone 6, 7, or 8
- Pulling down from the top-right corner if you have an iPhone X or newer device
- Tap the moon (Do Not Disturb) so you don’t record notifications in your video (Note: this will temporarily send calls to voicemail). Make sure you switch Do Not Disturb Off when you’re done recording.
- Press and hold the record button which will bring up the microphone menu. Select the microphone to record audio from your screen (Note: the microphone records both the onscreen audio and any voice or other audio form outside the game. *there is a 3 second delay once you hit the button.